PresiNET's Dimax can be installed into a department in less than one day, after which it will begin recording all workflow activities
Patient-Centered Use Cases
Diagnostic Imaging Analytics: Use Case Models
“Business analytics is a collection of technologies, applications, and practices that aggregates data from various systems, integrates them into one database, stores the data until it’s ready for analysis—and then the final piece is presenting the data to you, the decision-maker,” “The hard part is making sure the data is in a unified and consistent format.”
Katherine P. Andriole, PhD, an associate professor of radiology at Harvard Medical School
How it works
Democratizing data, moves the data discovery capabilities to the optimal point for management decision-making. Reduces routine manual resource dependency of analytics staff, reduces inefficiencies, and increases participation by a broader range of managers.
- Real–time tracking of all radiology events through HL7, DICOM XML…. RIS/PACS/ ADT/EHR
- Increased efficacy and accuracy in data preparation & routine reporting
- Creates consist accurate and scheduled reporting
- Decreases manual resource requirements
Create greater operational and organizational planning awareness and graphical representation of in-depth business operations.
- Detailed analysis of procedures, wait times, modality utilization
- In-depth analysis of ordering patterns by physician, department or Care Path
- Appropriateness/ standardization of studies vs diagnosis
- Inefficiency, redundancy, errors, overutilization and unnecessary variation in clinical practices
Wait Time Analysis
Improve workflow of patients and staff with up to the minute analysis saving costs and improving throughput.
- Live data analysis of up to the minute wait times for I, O, and E patients and by clinical specialty
- Effectively manage daily operations with real-time operational workflows, including Images, completed, images in queue and cancelations to slot open spaces to optimize utilization
- Present real-time WTIS data for responding to MR wait times and scheduling
create capacity planning to match ongoing Clinical Care Pathways and clinical service demands.
- Predictability of service requirements ie weekends, ED, Specialty Care
- Resources and asset management with supportive quantitative data
- Benchmark operational performance Turn around Times, procedural efficiencies
- Standardization of procedure times across technologists, modality or site operations
The PresiNET Approach is a Non-Invasive and Economical Approach to Data Analytics
Typical Radiologist KPIs include operational efficiency measures allow benchmarking across the department for standardization, load balancing, and scheduling.
- Studies read by modality, procedure, procedure code or patient
- Turn around Times by department, modality or procedure
- Percentage studies read within /outside of SLA benchmarks
Reporting & Alerting
Automate management specific reporting to meet hospital, regional or Government requirements.
- Accuracy and resource cost savings are immediately recoverable
- Faster time to analysis for research or ad hoc queries
- Increase value of DI to clinical clients and services
- Monitoring and alerting on critical events and SLA thresholds
Real-time access to islands of data containing valuable patient outcomes information to optimize treatment and improve patient care.
- Searchable patient-centric database
- Extract commonized data sets across all siloed data including RIS/PACS/VD/EMR/ADT
- Provide structured data tables in fully anonymized form for external researchers
- Anonymization of select data ensuring that no PHI or other restricted data is viewed or released
Creating financial awareness improves business metrics and enables a greater efficiency towards value-based imaging and patient outcomes.
- Creating true business case analysis with quantitative data for future procurement and workflow design
- Insight into imaging costs, revenue, and reimbursements
- Quantitate procedural and patient mix to optimize reimbursement opportunities
- Balance the requirements of technology vs the common procedure requirements to save costs on over featured equipment
Increase your daily procedure totals with workflow optimization powered by PresiNET.
By deploying DImax, you ’ll remove the limitations of current workflow analysis practices experienced by most healthcare institutions. Instead of going back and forth through a complex data analysis process involving resource intense actions, your users will be able to simply select their parameters to automatically collect their data of choice. It is then presented in an interactive, visual application to allow for further optimizations and drive an informed decision-making process.
How PresiNET's DImax provides departments an immediate ROI
In addition to providing procedure benchmarking, PresiNET's DImax also offers customizable alerts for when procedures break recorded benchmark times.
No. While Dimax can be implemented using its own single server hardware or into a VM architecture with all data archived locally it is also available as a private cloud solution.